Who is responsible for your data?
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, we inform you that the personal data provided will be processed by MARTA SAGARDOY, N.I.F .: 09363737T and address at Plaza Landabaso 1, Bajo. Bilbao, 48015 Vizcaya.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The data provided by you are necessary to be able to provide you with all the guarantees for the requested service, and will be treated with the following purposes: advertising and commercial prospecting and other purposes.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept while it is foreseen that they may be necessary to contact the interested party.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The consent of the interested party when contacting our organization.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to request access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition or right to the portability of their personal data, by writing to our address, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right you wish to exercise.
You will also have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of said consent. You have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your personal data.
Marta Sagardoy complies with the requirements established in Law 34/2002, of 11th July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December, on Data Protection of a Personal Nature and, with that objective, we have created the following legal notice.
Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE):
- Name of the company: Marta Sagardoy Fidalgo
- Complete address: Plaza Landabaso 1, Bajo. Bilbao, 48015 Vizcaya
- Contact telephone number: +34 661 17 62 70
- E-mail: email@example.com
- N.I.F.: 09363737T
Organic Law 15/99 of 13th December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD):
For the purposes of the provisions of Organic Law 15/99 of 13th December on the Protection of Personal Data, from this website (www.martasagardoy.com) we inform you that there is an automated data file where personal information is maintained which you have indicated to us (in the case of having subscribed to the blog or having provided us with your contact information).
The purpose of this information is the development of information actions that may arise in the day to day of the company.
As responsible for the file, Marta Sagardoy undertakes to treat the information provided confidentially and to adopt the security levels of protection of the personal data legally required, and has installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data that has been provided to us.
At any time you can exercise your right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of your personal data. You only need to identify yourself and send us an email to the above address.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The objective is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs as well as to ensure the complete functioning of said web.
A cookie is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up. The information usually saved is of a technical nature, user preferences and personalization of content, usage statistics or links to social networks, to indicate some examples.
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, as we show below, in as much detail as possible, the cookies used on the website of Marta Sagardoy.
- Own cookies: session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, we fight against spam.
- Third party cookies, such as Google Analytics cookies in order to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website and social network cookies so that web users can easily share our content through social networks.
Specifically, these cookies help us improve the user experience in three aspects:
1) Make the action of sharing blog content through social networks easier. For this, we have chosen to install a Plugin (executables that work on WordPress) called AddThis.
2) They have metrics, through Google Analytics that allows us to have anonymously and without identifying our visitors, information about their interests and how they behave on the web.
The information that we use from Google Analytics does not identify you by your first name and your physical location, it provides us anonymous statistics that helps us to improve the agency.
3) Ensure the proper functioning of the website.
If you do not want to be part of our anonymous statistics, you can configure your browser to prevent the installation of these “Cookies”. Check the instructions and browser manual that you use to complete this action.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget their decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect.
According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.